Services Τhrough Ιnternet
Delivery of psychological services through internet is very popular in our days. And, while there is a big debate over the pros and cons of modern technologies, in this case technology offers an invaluable service: it gives access to high standard psychological services to people who, for various reasons, cannot come to the psychologist’s office but want to receive help.
The delivery of psychological services through internet is a totally secure method that offers the same benefits as traditional psychological services, plus that you can receive them wherever you are. You only need a computer with a web camera, an internet connection and an e-mail.
For more information regarding the process of internet psychological services, contact us. If you are not familiar with technology, don’t worry. You will receive detailed instructions and you will soon realize it was easier than you thought!
We offer the following psychological services through internet:
- Individual Psychotherapy – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (through Skype):
For more information about Individual Psychotherapy – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy click here.
- Cognitive Rehabilitation (through e-mail)
For more information about Cognitive Rehabilitation, click here.
For more information about Psychoeducation, click here.
Special groups that benefit from psychological services through internet
- Greeks that live abroad and want to receive psychological help or face a cognitive problem in their language.
- Foreigners that live in Greece and want to receive psychological help or face a cognitive problem in their language.
- Elderly people with cognitive disorders that either live far away or transportation is difficult for them.
- Healthy adults that wish to exercise their cognitive functions but have time constraints.
- People with psychological difficulties that live far away, have time constraints or some other problem (e.g. people with agoraphobia, panic attacks or depression often cannot get out of the house).
- Children and adolescents with psychological difficulties, learning disorders or cognitive deficits who have no time to come to the office, due to school obligations.